Sunday, March 09, 2008

Snow day in Quebec

March 8th and 9th, nice weather outside -- a lot of snow. After so many years living here, I still love to drive and to go outside and see all that snow. Maybe that whitness reminds me of the beaches of Rio but who knows. Heard on the new the folks from "Murrial" will have an excuse not to go to work tomorrow. Also I'll be hearing from those feed-up with the winter, like we hear all winter long!
I was planing to take the kids to a car show in Quebec city. Nico would be crazy seeing that many car on the same place. He's already saying Porsche properly and loves to ride on the 924S. We fit the car with his baby seat on the passenger side and "shoehorse" Corinne's seat on the back. Both of them love to ride on that car (I'm proud), love the noise, the feeling and I'm sure I'll probably get them the taste to nice cars. Maybe they will be members of the rennlist ?!
Well it's Sunday, I'll be checking some movies and reading a little, The Bourne Legacy from Eric Van Lustbader, according to the books from Ludlum. I'm on the begining of this book and it's fantastic.

No comments: